Therapy Payment Options:
- If you have in-network insurance coverage with a preferred provider, this will be most advantageous to you: We accept a number of insurance plans. If you have a plan in which you are only responsible for a co-pay, it will be best for you to use your insurance plan. Our billing company will take care of submission of the bill.
- If you have out-of-network insurance coverage, this will be most advantageous to you: Some insurance plans are not within our network, but sometimes we can make arrangements that are financially sensible. All you need to do is call the customer service number on the back of your card and ask what your out-of-network benefits include. Then call or email us and we can help you. If you choose this option, our billing company will take care of submission of the bill.
- If you are uninsured, do not have mental health benefits or have a substantial out-of-pocket deductible, it will be to your benefit to: Use the fee-for-service (out of pocket) option. You may pay at the time of service.
I believe in making high-quality therapy affordable to everyone. I provide lower and fair rates to you, while maintaining a sustainable living for myself and my family. Providing the highest quality therapy available at a price you can afford is my mission. I do not provide free initial consultations. The first session is an assessment and evaluation to determine if therapy is appropriate. Please email me for further information.
Insurance questions to ask your provider:
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please call customer service on the back of your insurance card and check coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance? What is the amount?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Please Note: I do not accept insurance for marriage counseling.
Preferred Provider for Medica, United Health Care, United Behavioral Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Minnesota Care, Medical Assistance, and some Aetna policies. HSA accepted through receipt directly to you or through PayPal.